Here at McDaid Screeding we are experts in all aspects of Screed and Resin flooring solutions and pride ourselves in being the leading floor screed specialists within our area. This is down to the quality of our work at affordable prices, alongside our commitment to our customers.
This means that we provide a solution from start to finish:
Floor Preparation - Screed - Resin Floor Finish.
Our team of experts have over 30 year’s knowledge in all types of floor screeding, including fast drying, free flowing and traditional screeding. We ensure that PP fibres are in all of our Screeds, as a cost effective route that reinforces the screed. We have a proven track record in delivering high quality product & Service across a wide range of market sectors.
Products & Services We Offer:
- Bonded Screed, Un-bonded Screed, Floating Screed and Screed over Underfloor Heating
- Fast Drying Floor Screed - strong and quick drying
- Structural Screeds - with insitu topping, with shear and compressive forces, making it very heavy duty
- Free Flowing Screeds - self levelling and self- compacting, this is perfect for most commercial and domestic buildings
- Floor Screeds for Underfloor Heating - these allow the heat of electric or hydronic heating to flow through, with an extra layer of insulation
- Traditional Screeds - standard cement/sand screeds are suitable for domestic and commercial buildings, and other flexible uses
- Floor Levelling Compounds - these are systems that can partially self level and mainly cementitious and latex
- DPM, Radon Barriers, Primers and other accessories
- Floor Preparation - substrate preparation for bonded levelling screeds and toppings
- Insulation Systems - Thermal and acoustic insulation solutions
- Screed Reinforcement - repairs and reinforcement of existing screed
Introducing our new fleet of Super Screed Trucks!
- Faster Install
- With a 35 Tonne capacity
- Quality Control System
- No Waste
- Fully automated Mix, Design & Print
- 3 Dosage System, Power, Liquid, Fibres
- Safer than traditional pumps
Our Resin Team have a wide range of experience within the full spectrum of resin floor installations. We have a proven track record in delivering high quality installations across a wide range of market sectors.Resin Systems are hard wearing, versatile and can have the visual impact making them an ideal choice of floor finish for the commercial and Residential sectors.
Hygienic | Slip Resistant | Hard Wearing | Decorative | Moisture Tolerant | Seamless | Works with Underfloor Heating | Chemical Resistance | Anti-Static
Systems & Products We Offer:
- Polyurethane Floor Screeds
- Fast Cure Resins
- Seamless Terrazzo
- Self Smoothing Resins
- Decorative Epoxy Finishes
- Polished Concrete
- Car Park Decking Systems
- Resin Coatings
McDaid’s are in the unique position to be able to offer our Customers a full spectrum of floor preparation services through our in-house grinding division. This means that we provide single point turnkey, solutions from start to finish – Preparation, Screed and Resin floor finish.
Services We Offer:
- Shot Blasting, Dust Free
- Flooring Stripping - Tile & Vinyl Removal
- Diamond Floor Grinding
- Levelling - Floor Plaining
We have one of the largest floor prep fleets in the UK including the SPE MP 6000 which is a ride on multi-purpose preparation unit specifically designed to perform the most demanding surface preparation tasks with cost effectiveness, durability and ease of use.
Approved in all Industries
We work in all Market Sectors: Residential, Aerospace and Airports, Automotive, Car Parks, Distribution and Warehousing, Education, Food and Drink, Healthcare, Leisure, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Office, Retail, Transport and Railways. We are approved installers of all of the major manufacturers of Screed and Resin products including our Screed partners Flowcrete.